1. This morning I was down two pounds. It's the same two pounds, up and down. Get thee behind me, two pounds!
2. Ever since I posted about my love of running gadgets last week, I've been itching to go out running without my iPod.
3. I paid $6.48 more for Kara Goucher's Running for Women at Borders than I would have by ordering through Amazon just so I could have it in my hot little hands last night.
4. Now that I have Kara's book, all I want to do is sit and read it.
5. I need people like Kara to tell me that I don't have to run a marathon to still be considered a real runner.
6. Three weeks ago I had no idea who Kara Goucher was; now she's my BFF.
7. I have somehow managed to stop biting my nails and now I'm having to file them regularly otherwise they are too long (!).
8. I stuck to 29 points yesterday and didn't feel hungry or deprived.
9. I noticed this morning that my feet get too hot when I run on the treadmill.
10. I bought a purple Camelbak water bottle and now I'm spending even more time in the bathroom!
This morning's workout:
5K in 31.42
22 minute yoga video "10 lb Slimdown"