I was so excited to find this box on my front porch!!!
Hello my lovelies!!
In the box were 11 containers of Chobani!! They were as follows:
0% Black Cherry
2% Strawberry Banana
Oh where do I start? I have talked about Chobani before as it has become the only yogurt that I eat. Chobani tastes great and is so creamy!! Unfortunately, the only flavors available to me are blueberry, strawberry, vanilla, and peach. And since I usually buy it at Costco, even vanilla isn't available. I was so excited to have all these other flavors to try. I eat at least 1 container of Chobani a day; it is a mandatory part of my lunch. Occasionally I indulge in an extra Chobani in the evening too. It's that good! Now that I've been able to try some of the other Chobani flavors available, I can honestly say I will never ever go back to regular yogurt. Greek is it! Pineapple is my favorite 2%, blueberry is my favorite 0%! I really hope my local stores start carrying more flavors soon!
My next plan for Chobani is to try some of the recipes from their website or posted on other blogs. Muffins, breads, pasta sauces. All those things sound yummy!
Besides the great taste; why do I love Chobani?
- It is packed with protein! Each container has at least 14 grams of protein!
- All the ingredients are recognizable and natural.
- There are no preservatives in Chobani.
- The sugars in each container come from only the fruit or evaporated cane juice, not processed sugar or high fructose corn syrup! No artificial sweeteners!
- Each container of 0% fruit flavored Chobani is 3 PointsPlus!
- Chobani gives 10% of their profits to charities worldwide.
1. Follow this blog! Leave a comment.
2. Let me know if you've tried Chobani; what is your favorite flavor? If you've never tried it (gasp!) what do you think your favorite flavor will be? Leave a comment.
3. Like Chobani on Facebook and tell them I sent you!! Leave a comment.
4. Post about this giveaway on your blog; leave a comment.
Bonus entries: if another commenter let's me know they heard about this giveaway from you, you'll earn 5 bonus entries! Spread the word; it might pay off.
Entries will be accepted today through Thursday, March 31st. Good luck!
Disclaimer: Chobani did not compensate me for my review other than send me a free case of Chobani to try. All opinions expressed are my own.